FASTer Way to Fat Loss® Coaching Expectations
As the FASTer Way to Fat Loss® has grown, its mission has remained intact: the FWTFL exists to help women look and feel their absolute best so they can serve their families, churches and communities. I truly believe that women who are healthy, strong, energized and empowered will be the greatest force of change in today’s world. Because of that, I have built both my fitness and marketing businesses around this mission. When women are equipped the world changes.
As a FWTFL coach, you will need to have a similar vision and mission. If you look at this coaching opportunity simply as a way to earn money and break into the fitness industry, you will end up resorting to spammy marketing tactics and acting out of desperation. While you may initially be able to bring in clients, people will eventually begin to doubt your motives, and your business will suffer in the long run. However, when you view your role as a facilitator, helping women create the best version of themselves, you will see your business grow exponentially and in a truly sustainable way.
FASTer Way To Fat Loss® Coaches are committed to:
- Preventing illness through nutrition, exercise and mindset
- Helping women create a healthier lifestyle for themselves and their families
- Putting long-term health over short-term weight loss
- Providing cutting-edge programming
- Providing incredible customer service and support to their clients
- Staying up-to-date on current research and best practices
- Promoting a lifetime of health, not just a quick fix
All FASTer Way to Fat Loss® Coaches are expected to operate under the following guidelines.
Once you are a certified FASTer Way coach, you will be an ambassador of our brand. This means that how you act both online and off will have an effect on the brand as a whole. With that in mind, we do have a few guidelines for coaches to follow:
- Speak positively about the brand and program both online and off.
- Do not share content with those who have not paid for the program.
- Support other coaches. It is NEVER okay to speak negatively about another FASTer Way Coach.
- Represent the brand wisely in your speech, written materials, live videos and in person.
- Maintain a professional website, lead page or social media platform dedicated solely to the FASTer Way program.
- Keep appropriate records and file the appropriate taxes.
working with clients
Client success is the point of the FASTer Way to Fat Loss®. While not all clients are easy to work with, they all deserve kindness and respect.
It is an expectation that you:
- Respond to clients promptly (24 hours is a good principle to follow)
- Speak kindly, clearly and professionally to all clients
- Stick to your program dates
- Be consistently involved in your groups
- Seek to make acceptable program modifications for clients as needed
- Make decisions based on what is best for your clients
- Do not engage in public disagreement with clients. If there is an issue, private message or email the client directly. Do not engage in discussion on a Facebook feed or Instagram post.
- Refer clients to other certified professionals when you are unable to offer them appropriate support.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle as a coach.
The FASTer Way To Fat Loss® program is updated regularly. As a coach, you are expected to stay up-to-date with any and all changes that are made to the program.
Using the FASTer Way Name
You are obviously free to use the trademarked name FASTer Way to Fat Loss® on social media. For example, you can say that you are running a FASTer Way to Fat Loss® program.
You may NOT use the FASTer Way name in conjunction with your own add-on products that would directly compete with any existing products. For example, you are not allowed to create a FASTer Way to Fat Loss® Cookbook or Juice Cleanse. If you're unsure, please contact my team to confirm whether or not it's okay. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staying True to the Program
It is important we keep the FASTer Way to Fat Loss® program streamlined for the sake of efficacy. Do not alter the program content, workouts or marketing materials. The results we’ve been able to achieve are because of the program’s design. We want to continue to get those results for clients, and therefore will use the same programs across the board.