Why Eating All the Carbs Will Help You Lose Weight
If you think that cutting out all carbs is the way to go for weight loss, you’re wrong. In fact, strategically using your carbs to fuel your body will improve your overall metabolism and keep those hormones functioning optimally. This is why the FASTer Way to Fat Loss is NOT a low carb diet. While we do have a few low carb days in our food cycle, FASTer Way ladies know the joys of regular carb day...aka...donuts.
What is carb cycling?
I know I talk about this often, but just in case there are a few newbies hanging around: carb cycling is an alteration of carbohydrate intake to prevent fat loss plateaus and keep your metabolism working effectively. Basically, you cycle between low carb days and regular carb days to ensure that your body burns fat effectively without causing significant hormonal damage or dips in energy.
How does carb cycling work in the FASTer Way?
As part of the FASTer Way to Fat Loss, we pair our workouts with carb intake strategically. This again turns your body into a fat burner as opposed to a sugar burner, and provides you with enough fuel to keep your energy levels up for tough strength training workouts. We manipulate our carbs to ensure optimal energy levels, while effectively using our glycogen stores to stabilize hormone levels.
Who is carb cycling best suited for?
Almost everyone...that is everyone who likes to eat all.of.the.foods! If you want the benefits of a low carb lifestyle while enjoying your favorite high carb treats, then carb cycling is for you. If you’ve been eating clean and exercising but have hit a weight loss plateau, then carb cycling will get you back on track. If you are interested in changing your overall body composition and having enough energy to make it through the day, then carb cycling will get you leaner than ever before. If you are having trouble sleeping, and are storing fat in your midsection...carb cycling is definitely for you. If you are a total newbie to eating healthy, live a completely sedentary life and are just beginning your health and fitness journey, then carb cycling is probably not the best place for you to start. Otherwise, carb cycling will benefit almost everyone!
What are the benefits to carb cycling?
Honestly there are TONS of benefits to carb cycling, but these are the ones my clients most regularly rave about:
- Fat loss, as opposed to overall weight loss. Carb cycling clients see actual body composition changes.
- Increased energy levels
- Better sleep
- Improved moods
- A flexible lifestyle that is enjoyable
- A nutritional strategy that isn’t too overwhelming or stressful. One that allows you to eat out and enjoy your lifestyle while continuing to see progress towards your goals.
Don’t Carb Cycle on Your Own...Here’s Why:
- You need to effectively pair your carb cycle with your workouts to see the best results.
- If you cut your carbs too low on low carb day, your body will actually start holding on to all of the carbs. It’s important that you set your low carb days just right, so that you see maximum results.
- Carb cycling with a foundation of If It Fits Your Macros and Intermittent Fasting will undoubtedly get you the best results. Ensuring that your carb cycle is based on whole foods with a few treats here and there will keep you lean, strong and energized!
Carb cycling is a cutting edge strategy that will undoubtedly get you results. The benefits in terms of health are remarkable, but the lifestyle benefits make it a sustainable strategy for life.
There truly is no better program on the market to help you get lean, fit and in shape for the new year. Thousands of women have made complete lifestyle changes that have resulted in significant weight loss, increased energy, and greater health. You could finally feel confident in your own skin. You could finally wake up each day full of energy. You could finally feel comfortable in EVERY thing you put on. OR…. you could continue going down the same path you’ve been walking, with the same results at this time next year. New year, new you? Or New year and same ol’, same ol’? It’s up to you, but spots are almost completely gone! Sign up today and make 2018 your year!